The fourth episode of Debating Health has now been released. It discusses Pre-Existing Conditions in Healthcare in the United States. Guests are Dr. Charles Blahous of the Mercatus Center and former Congressman and Presidential Candidate Dennis Kucinich.
The third episode of Debating Health has now been released. It discusses Single Payer Healthcare in the United States. Guests are John Davidson, Sr. Correspondent at the Federalist and Dr. Carol Paris, President, Physicians for a National Health Program.
The second episode of Debating Health has now been released. It discusses Marijuana Legalization in the United States. Guests are Cat Packer, Coordinator, of the Drug Policy Alliance and Scott Chipman, Founder, of Citizens Against the Legalization of Marijuana.
The first episode of Debating Health discusses Steroid Laws and Availability in the United States. Guests are Mike Riggs, Senior Editor, Reason Magazine, and Don Hooton, Director, The Taylor Hooton Foundation.
The show is available at this link (edited for length):
The uncut version is available at this link
Debating Health features the latest on what is going on with healthcare in the United States. We discuss the latest news, policy, and analysis on the current issues with healthcare and different potential solutions.
Experts on all sides of the political spectrum will be brought in to provide looks at the positions, liberal and conservative, free market and government run, legal and otherwise, that can change the healthcare system for various stakeholders.
Hosted by healthcare industry veteran Scott Ehrlich, the current COO of DTC Perspectives Inc, this show will be produced by radio veterans Beowulf Rochlen and William Bernardoni, who have decades of radio experience producing shows for such conservative radio stars as Michael Savage and liberal radio names like Randi Rhodes. There will be no other program on air in America that can bring together the various positions of differing healthcare experts, letting you understand the wishes, desires, and problems with their hopes for American Healthcare.
Other Upcoming Topics Include:
- Should we repeal, fix, or replace Obamacare? Replace or fix with what?
- What would single payer healthcare do to the US?
- What would true free market healthcare look like in the US?
- Why are drugs so expensive and how can we lower drug prices?
- Should we have death panels and ration end of life care?
- Should we mandate paid medical leave?
- Should we legalize illegal drugs?
- Should people be able to get or change prescriptions at the pharmacy?
- Why is US life expectancy so low vs. other countries and what can we do about it?
- Should we focus on insurance reform or providing more healthcare?
- How can we increase healthcare price transparency?
- Why is American healthcare so expensive and what can we do about it?
- Should we allow consumer targeted drug advertising?
- How can we reduce health disparities?
- Should people have a right to try drugs? Which ones and under what conditions?
- What should insurance cover? How can we improve it?
- How is technology changing healthcare?
- Are more educated patients better for healthcare?
- How can we reduce chronic lifestyle diseases in this country?